Anonymous

Why are strangers so adamant about getting close to me?

Men and women alike. They have some expectations apparently and I don't owe anybody nothing. I prefer not to make new friends or associates. I don't care what they think I just want to be left alone. And people constantly go out of their way to get my attention or reaction whether it's negative or positive. They're too eager to get close to me. What vibes am I giving off? 

Favorite Answer

They do this to everyone. Not just you. These people are the so called friendly ones who don’t respect your personal space. Just ignore them like I do. I don’t owe them anything and neither do you. 

Maybe you are good looking!?

Kinda weird to use anonymous when you've actually used an image of yourself! However, it could have a lot to do with your bust and booty, which by the way, are fine. However, you do look a tad scary and serious in these images which beg 2 differ leaves me feeling your Q is more on the negative side, lol.