Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

Why do I look so young for my age?

I turned 28 on Monday, yet I keep getting carded for cigarettes sometimes, and someone told me I looked 19 one day. It's so frustrating I just want to look older. Don't I look like I'm 18 in my picture?

Attachment image

42 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I honestly think you look late 30s!

• 2 months ago

Yep. Thank your parents genes.

• 2 months ago

No, You look somewhere around 25, 26ish. Beautiful girl. Be who you are and don't worry how old you look. Worry about those close to you and be kind . This world is cruel and we all need to stick together.

• 2 months ago

you look like you are about to turn 28!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

thats not you snowflake......

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

your also a delusional troll if you think anyone on here is gonna believe this is even you as this woman looks to be around somewhere in her forties

• 2 months ago

there are a lot of 28 and 30 year olds who look young, wait till you hit 35-40 that's when I started seeing a demise and started getting fillers and botox. I have a baby face so but time will get ugly. But with that said you do look your age.  What ever you do don't smoke and don't drink alchohol I didn't but age still catches you off guard. I am very fair skin which didn't help but botox and fillers is sort of a life saver

• 2 months ago

Don't get me wrong, you're cute...but you look your age.

• 2 months ago

I was getting carded until I was 35-years-old. 

• 2 months ago

If you're smoking those cigarettes that you're buying, you won't look young much longer. 

Hardly anything's any worse for your skin than smoking...

• 2 months ago

you look about 48 in that picture with all that eye makeup on

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.