Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

Why do I look so young for my age?

I turned 28 on Monday, yet I keep getting carded for cigarettes sometimes, and someone told me I looked 19 one day. It's so frustrating I just want to look older. Don't I look like I'm 18 in my picture?

Favorite Answer

I honestly think you look late 30s!

Yep. Thank your parents genes.

No, You look somewhere around 25, 26ish. Beautiful girl. Be who you are and don't worry how old you look. Worry about those close to you and be kind . This world is cruel and we all need to stick together.

you look like you are about to turn 28!

thats not you snowflake......

• ?

your also a delusional troll if you think anyone on here is gonna believe this is even you as this woman looks to be around somewhere in her forties

there are a lot of 28 and 30 year olds who look young, wait till you hit 35-40 that's when I started seeing a demise and started getting fillers and botox. I have a baby face so but time will get ugly. But with that said you do look your age.  What ever you do don't smoke and don't drink alchohol I didn't but age still catches you off guard. I am very fair skin which didn't help but botox and fillers is sort of a life saver

Don't get me wrong, you're cute...but you look your age.

I was getting carded until I was 35-years-old. 

If you're smoking those cigarettes that you're buying, you won't look young much longer. 

Hardly anything's any worse for your skin than smoking...

you look about 48 in that picture with all that eye makeup on