What should i do ?

So I just got a job working at a dealership and my friend/the manager actually got me in and even before i had started I’ve always played basketball and knew i had potential but knew i wanted to go further. With that being said i knew i still needed a job so i worked at a store before the dealership and I’ve only been here a few weeks and I really want to work here HOWEVER my chance to play semi pro basketball has just come up and i need to make a decision on if I want to play for this team or not and actually the decision is becoming clear the only issue is that i will be leaving my gf for a few months and my job and i will be getting paid so i can still help with bills and do as much as i can do (send her money etc make sure she is okay ) but ik just trying to make the right decision I keep hearing a lot of things, one consistent thing is do what makes you happy and its basketball so the choice is clear i would just love to have some other input :)

• Jamey
    Favorite Answer

If you don't follow your dream you might spend the rest of your life thinking.. what if?