? asked in PetsRodents · 2 months ago

Mice or mouse?

One got in my bedroom in June and l sealed it up. No problem since then until juw  November. Saw one in my living room. Its ripping up my sofa and staying in there. It's about 3 inches long. How big seriously is the hole suppose to be because  l cant see any? Theres no food in my living room, so is it likely to be in the same area/room it found the hole? How serious is it?

Favorite Answer

It could be very serious - seeing / hearing one means there are inevitably more. 

Do you rent or own?

Source(s): An apartment I used to live in.
  • ?

Mice. I thought they can get through stuff more easier.

• Raven

Mice can squeeze through VERY small holes. I am certain you have more than one mouse in your house. The hole could be anywhere, in any room. It's best to get on this problem right away, before they start breeding inside your house, if they haven't already.

• ?

Well, it's kind of like cockroaches:  if you see ONE, there are probably quite a few.