How come people aren't considerate of other's feelings and their mental health and well being?

So I'm just really tired of what I'm being put through and I want a way out. There's no way on earth can I endure 7 years of probation. I'm tempted to cut off the ankle monitor and run away. I have a friend who lives in san francisco who I could go to. I ranted and told people about this possible plan and everyone attacked me for it. People clearly have no idea of how much having this thing on me affects my mental health. I'm tempted to do this soon and everyone is wanting to stop me from doing it. I'm not a threat to society or anyone, I just want to be free and be able to go traveling again and being stuck with this ankle monitor is just affecting me so much. I got a suitcase and everything all ready in case if I needed to do this to be able to keep my sanity. How come people aren't considerate of my feelings and see things from my perspective ???

Ask yourself this. Did you care about their feelings/mental health/well-being, with all your ridiculous "pranks" or stunts? 

• ?

The person who wrote this is obviously not Jacob/Kenneth, because the grammar is too articulate and succinct.  He has never mentioned San Francisco in all of the years of rants, nor has he used the words "endure", "considerate", nor "perspective".  I doubt that the real Jacob/Kenneth would know those words, much less how to use them in a sentence. 

They alternative to an ankle bracelet is being confined or under constant guard.  If you are wearing an ankle bracelet, you have been a threat to yourself or the public, or both.  I understand wanting to be free, but to possibly achieve that, abide by your restrictions, so they won't be increased.  If you try to remove your ankle bracelet, everyone will know it, and find a more restrictive way of monitoring you.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

Nobody can see things from your perspective because nobody can get their head as far up their azz as you do.

You are not owed consideration of your feelings, you don't treat anybody with consideration or respect.  That is karma coming back on you, you earned that all by your self.

Don't come to San Francisco, you don't have a job, you have no money and there are already many mentally ill people homeless here.   

Go ahead cut off you "ankle bracelet" and "run away" you won't last a week on your own.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an inept liar and troll is not a disablity, jacob.

• ?

if KV was sentenced to 7 years probation, PROVE IT.

Considering that you have been repeatedly warned not to do the actions you claim to have been placed on probation for carrying out, why should people be sympathetic towards you?

Choices have consequences, you've been making poor choices for years, and are now being punished for those choices. With the level of callous disregard you've shown for other people's feelings, why should anyone be considerate about your feelings?

Dream on............

• ?

The short answer is you brought this on yourself, I warned you that you were going to ruin your life but you didn’t listen.

If they care enough to put on a monitor, they care enough to issue a warrant.  

Come and find you? Probably not. It is only a matter of time before you have police contact. And I can tell you from experience it is usually at a very inopportune time like right after you start a job. I served a warrant on a person that was scheduled to fly to Jamaica the next day for a wedding. He spent his vacation in jail.