Christians, what is your opinion of food?

That's right. Food. 

It doesn't matter what food. But FOOD. 

I personally believe it is of the devil, because it makes us so fat.

Was only meant to refer to food in an overeating sense, not a trolling sense, Doug!

Favorite Answer

I know you're trolling, but I'll play along. First of all, no one is forcing you to eat anything. Secondly, you are accusing Jesus of being a sinner if you believe it's a sin to consume food. Have you never heard of the Last Supper? Jesus was actually accused of being a glutton and a winebibber. While He wasn't either of those things, it's safe to assume that He had a healthy appetite.

The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Alex

Food doesn't make you fat.

You eating too much food makes you fat.

Food is a good thing. What people do with it makes it evil.

Food is not supposed to make you fat. Food is supposed to be your energy source and medicine. What I don't like are unnatural things and gluttony.

Then stop eating.