Anonymous

How do I act like the whitest black girl?

I don't speak Ghetto or act ratchetly, but I want to make sure that I act as much as a white girl as I can. I don't like chicken or watermelon, I don't listen to rap music (unless it's rockitgaming or CG5 rap, which is as white as my leggings), I am not ghetto and ratchet, I speak standard American English and never have spoken ghetto (I can also put on a valley girl accent if I practice), and I dress in a stereotypical white girl way like leggings or ugg boots. I love Starbucks and Chick-fil-A, and not KFC or Churches Chicken.

I'm not racist, I just wish I were white. If you can recommend skin bleaching cream please let me know because I want to be at least light skinned or mixed looking. it's not bad that I want to bleach my skin when there are white people trying to darken their skin with tans. I live in an okay neighborhood even though I have black people as neighbors (n word with hard er). What are some of the whitest young adults that you know that are YouTubers that I can learn from?

If anyone takes offense to this I'm just doing what I know will make me happy. I don't mean for anyone to take offense to this and I hope you are understanding and try to help me out. No one likes ghetto people.

I'm not a troll, I promise. If you don't believe me, here's my snap to dm me about this: wexfordvi3.

I'll just use safely made acne products for my dark spots to be gone on my face. (Response to JJ)

Thanks thank you Anonymous for telling me that I am intelligent and write well. I'll try to be myself without worrying about race.

I am black. If you don't believe I'm black, I guess that's a compliment. That probs means I'm doing everything correctly.

Favorite Answer

I highly recommend that you just be yourself. It's a lot more important to be you than to identify with a race or culture. You write well and seem very intelligent. That puts you in the top percentage of all people. 😉

I have a feeling you're not even black 

• JJ

If you're serious, then do whatever makes you comfortable EXCEPT the bleaching cream. Please don't disfigure yourself.