Agree or disagree? Kids ruin a lot of really good video games.?

This is mostly with team based games. I understand that a lot of video games are geared towards kids and teenagers. I don’t mind the teenagers because most of them are chill; every once in awhile you come across a troll, but most of them are old enough to actually try. The kids however, I absolutely cannot stand. Especially with games that were once filled with mostly teenagers and young adults and have recently been taken over by children. Games like fort nite, call of duty, gta, etc. were once mostly played by teens and up, but with memes and social media, a lot of kids have taken it over. I don’t want to discourage kids from playing games if that’s what they’re interested in, but it really takes the fun away from everyone else when a kid comes on acting a fool. They troll A LOT, they cuss you out, make sexual comments, etc. I wonder where tf their parents are, cause some of these kids need to learn some manners. More recently, among us is a good example. That game has been around for years; it used to be fun. Now that it’s blown up on Tik tok and other platforms, all kinds of kids play now. It’s a game that requires some smart thinking and strategy, which 90% of these kids are incapable of. It’s just not even fun anymore. Am I the only one that feels this way? I’ve always loved video games and so do a lot of other young adults, so don’t give me that vIdEo GaMeS aRe FoR kIdS bullshit. It’s for more than just kids. 

• 1 week ago

Yes. FORTNITE AND CALL OF DUTY. IT HAPPENED TO ME. I was in a random modern warfare session and this kid was annoying. He was on the winning side and called the losers noobs when he has 2 kills in deathmatch. When he lost he accused the winning team of cheating. 

• 1 week ago

Yes i agree.

I truly feel that they should contemplate age when making arbitrary gatherings. kids annoy me, yet old mongrels like me irritate kids. seems like requesting inconvenience. I concur absolutely sarah.besides with the title

• 1 week ago

true, to an extent. i really think that they should take age into consideration when making random groups. kids piss me off, but old bastards like me piss kids off. seems like asking for trouble. i agree totally sarah.

except with the title

• 1 week ago

cfvdfssdfdsgfdsfdfddff

• garry
    1 week ago

anyone under 16 is a kid to me , over 16 and there a pain in the butt .

NO.. I would not blame the kids.. Actually the ones who ruin it are the ones who have cheat programs and use many different ways to cheat when in multiplayer games on line or they find cheats to Make themselves invencible etc. That is the people who actually ruins the games along with the ones who load cheat codes etc. into like a one button push.

I don't know any kids that create video games, so they can't ruin them

I have to agree. I don't play team based games anymore but when I did kids were ruining the game play for me. For example instead of playing the actual game they made up their own that was just childish and stupid. It was impossible to find a team because everyone wanted to play that other game.

Children play Pegi 18 games such as Call of duty because they get a sense of superiority to those their age who play Nintendo games such as Splatoon. But most of them are cringe worthy AF. I bet when these kids are adults and look back, they'll be absolutely revolted with themselves. That is assuming they've actually grown up mentally by then

That’s definitely true. That’s partially why I stopped playing online games and try to only stay within the single player mode. I would only venture into the online portion if I knew I could play ONLY with my friends or people I know is chilled and don’t care if they list or not (assuming if winning or losing is part of it).

Those brats kept cussing you out and continue to say some inappropriate things your mom and they think they’re funny and that you’re a goof if you get annoyed. Also those who screams for the stupidest reasons. 

The other reasons why I don’t play online anymore is due to me not liking cheaters, hackers, whiners who don’t like losing or whatever. 

Final reason = the few who is too egotistical and full of themselves, thinking that just because they won. Perhaps it’s due to luck or they have something you might not have and that’s what they think makes them special.