Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Francisco · 2 months ago

Who are the 55,988 people who voted for Trump in San Francisco?

I realize that over 80% of people in San Francisco voted for Biden, but still, somehow that number of people voting for Romney in a place like San Francisco is surprising. What must it be like to be Republican in San Francisco? 

Of course there are conservatives in a city as large in SF. Many of them live the Marina, Sunset, Lakeshore, and Visitacion Valley. 

• ?

I don't know the 55,000 people you mention. I will say one fact of life that I know of, though. That is that all of the Trump supporters I DO know - and all of them who troll this topic - are bad tempered and deeply unhappy people Several in my extended family, and some others. It seems to be what they have in common. One friend of my wife's used the word "disenfranchised" like America owes her something.

Thank God we have restored sanity to the White House. If only we could give oranecycle the boot TODAY!

Actually  85% of the voters that took part in SF voted for Biden and another 9% of the population voted for other candidates.  Only about 12% of SF votes were cast for Trump

SF has long been a liberal and primary Democratic city and you know what?  We all manage to get along pretty well.  The conservative neighborhoods tend to vote for conservative politicians and the rest of the city votes for more liberal candidates.

I have no idea what it must be like to be a Republican in SF or any other place.  I've always  considered myself to be an independent voter.  I look at all the candidates and my vote goes to the one candidate who's views on the issues are similar to mine.

In any event, Biden now has a lead of 5.1 million votes.  The American people have spoken and 45 has pull up his big boy pants and face the fact that he is out the door on 1/20/21.

Someday soon California will be destroyed by the great earthquake and nobody's going to give two s****

• ?

Those are the people that are aware of more facts.