? asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 2 months ago

What is wrong with trump?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

He is human; like the rest of us.  That is what is wrong.  

• 2 months ago

I am assuming you are asking this from the perspective of the field of chemistry.  Unfortunately, I don't have access to any test results or medical history of President Trump, so it is hard for me to say.  Hopefully all chemical reactions in his body are balanced.  

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trump is behaving in the same way as any other sociopathic malignant narcissist. 

• Tom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What's wrong with YOU?----Any damn fool can tell The Election was CROOKED when there are MORE votes than the Voting age population in several states.----

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not a damn thing. At least when you hold Biden up next to him.

• 2 months ago

The internet can't hold enough words to answer that question. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Does he have flaws... obviously he's human. He has stuck with the American people. Kept our rights (NOT ONE RIGHT WAS TAKEN AWAY PLUS THATS ILLEGAL). He has given POC jobs (especially Black people), he supports LGBTQ+ which Biden has openly said he does not. He has give the average household $2,000 dollars more in their pocket with his tax cuts (that Biden already said he was going to GET RID OF and tax us more - can't wait for gas to be $15...). Trump has been the most American and patriotic president this country has seen and you facist democrats really fucked up electing biden. We will not unite after everything you have done to us for the past 4 years.You cannot wave the flag you called offensive and burned for the past 4 years because you crybabies got your way. We will accept biden's win with dignity but will not stop fighting. WELCOME TO NAZI AMERICA

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I agree, he is a He's a megalomaniacal psychopath with delusional narcissistic dementia

he is also a criminal and a womanizer who will face criminal prosecution when he leaves office, which is one reason he is fighting to stay in office. Plus the Russians (or someone) will be after him for the $400 million he owes them,

What frightens me, is what he will do in the next 2 months. He has control of a nuclear arsenal.

• 2 months ago

This is not a Chemistry problem, but either political or psychiatric. 

Basically he's a bad loser, and can't accept the fact that he lost. 

The English 'Lord Protector', Oliver Cromwell got it right, when he said to the 'Long Parliament',  " You have been here far too long, in the name of God, go!!!!"

The same applies to Donald. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He is biding his time and if he can do something he will.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.