It is rumored that George Stephanopoulos will be Alex Trebek's replacement. Do you support that?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

A woman would be a good idea.

• 2 months ago

Alex Trebek's Jeopardy successor must on-air carry that polite, but calm / even cool demeanor that enhances the high INTELLECTUAL status of Jeopardy the ICONIC game show and it's contestants--all of whom have to successfully pass several very tough audition quiz tests ( I think it's three all total ) to just be considered.

While George Stephanopoulos passes the handsome/pretty on TV criteria---he'd only bring a light comedic presentation that simply won't compliment Jeopardy. 

I foresee the political dynamic factors of "social justice" having Jeopardy being hosted by a FEMALE; white or black is up to speculation. 

I'm thinking show producers are seeking a black female--IF she can perfectly preserve the host persona Trebek perfectly presented.

• Vela
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

He'd do fine but someone with a sense of humor might do better. 

• 2 months ago

he is a moron............

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Alex Jones would be bette. Very sad he died though he was too young 

• 2 months ago

I'm fine with whoever they pick.

• 2 months ago

I would if it meant that he stopped being a really bad "journalist".  The politics to media train is incredibly unhealthy and never produces good journalism.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

George was interviewed.  He said he likes what he is doing now.

• 2 months ago

Well you know how that is

• 2 months ago

george stephanopoulos

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.