If I have a full ache under my rib cage in the right-upper side of my abdomen, is this indicative of a gallbladder issue?

Gall bladder problems are usually indicated with a severe (screaming!) pain across your upper back that is severe enough to immobilise you and scream for an ambulance.. Near the rib cage suggests to me that have a 'stitch'. Check your deportment, not holding yourself upright causes this. It's like a cramp in your side. 

• kelvin

a huge troll with a new account

Could be or a more serous liver issues, Id see a doctor rather than asking random fuckiwits online

could be an enlarged fatty liver

go see a gastroenterologist

Anthony, Jared, Jenna - in the time it takes you to spam all these questions about gall bladders, you could have searched the 'net and found out yourself.

• Olive

Possibly yes. But also could be a pulled muscle or spasm. If keep happening may wanna see the doctor to get it checked out