Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 2 months ago

Why are there so many crazy people these days?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Look at the the total amount of the world production per year of alcoholic manufacturing, So do not mind about those billions people who drink it every day till become crazy.

• Louie
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Everyone is frustrated from being shut up @ home. Losing our freedom feels like you are in prison so some people can't handle it well. Lashing out releases all that energy. mo. Rkl.

• 2 months ago

Currently, studies are showing that an increase in intergenerational trauma, along with higher accessibility to information about mental illness has led to more diagnoses. In the end. this does not really mean that more people are mentally ill, just that it's become more acceptable to discuss in public, and more people are able to get diagnosed. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

New’s media has reported more cases of “crazy” people zjq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Medications                      

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's what happens when you have a liberal society - the crazies come out of the wood work.

• 2 months ago

I wonder that myself. Hope I'm not one of them lol. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Do you have a source to back that up? Possibly you just surround yourself with the wrong people, or you have a vague definition of what crazy is. 

• James
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Higher population = more crazy people

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Weak public education. Emotions run amok. Massive skew of wealth taints all aspects of life. And, we shouldn't say "crazy" any more. It's "mentally unstable".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.