Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What would you do if Kamala Harris locked you up in prison?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I would be on death row for 18 years because she blocked the evidence that would prove me innocent.

“The facts: Harris’s attorney general office did block DNA testing that some legal observers believe could have helped overturn the murder conviction of a death row inmate who has insisted he was framed.

Harris opposed efforts by lawyers for Kevin Cooper, a death row inmate from San Bernardino County, to get new DNA testing. In 2018, following a New York Times investigation into the case, Harris said she was wrong and called for further testing. Gov. Jerry Brown and his successor, Gavin Newsom, ordered additional testing to take place, which is still ongoing.

Her attorneys also defended several other convictions with serious problems. In one case, her office defended a murder conviction in which a prosecutor allowed false testimony in court. That provoked harsh criticism of her office from a federal appeals court panel, and Harris later changed her position, arguing for the conviction to be reversed.

Her office also appealed a judge’s decision striking down California’s death penalty, which was later overturned.”

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

St. Philomena is a patron saint of prisoners.  She was unjustly imprisoned by the haughty emperor Diocletian for 40 days under heavy chains, and this at only age 13.  He then had her tortured by the scourge, dragging through the streets, being thrown into the Tiber with an anchor to drown, shooting with arrows and attempted shooting with arrows heated red-hot.  Eventually he had her beheaded and he did these things to her because of her righteous refusal to marry him, having previously vowed her virginity to Jesus Christ, her Divine Spouse.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sue for false imprisonment.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

this isn't the  fat womans butt's and padded cells guy is it?......lolz,   sry but you know , i got to ask,,..if you are  i wonder did you know there was a user on here calling themselves (herself?)   facesit,   no i'm not joking and thought you might want to know...and yes i think it's for the reason that may come to mind....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.