Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 2 months ago

How long do TV's last these days?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    3 days ago

a good bet not as long as my 1991zenith color tube tv,80 bucks it cost in  early 2ks.delivery to my door,plus a used fridge made in the 50s

u guys who blow down 4k bucks for the new stuff are coo coo birds

• 2 months ago

Forever ! Still use the TV we bought in 1955.Good old Decca

• 2 months ago

you mean actually how long do they keep going or how long until the guidelines they uphold become old.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

TV's WHAT?   .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

even old broken unplugged 1970 tv set will show the antichrist using tesla's ether; that's why you should get rid of all electronics asap; forgive me.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I lot longer if it isn't in the home of someone who smokes.

I was really impressed by the film coating inside for tobacco smoke a tv my electronics glass got from a bar before smoking inside was banned.

• 2 months ago

Depends, do you mean physically how long do they last or how long until the standards they support become obsolete?

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

they are designed to last as long as there warranty , longer  is lucky .some things last 5 - 10 years but are warranty is only 12 months , thus they last as long as the warranty , any longer then your lucky ..

• 2 months ago

My TVs last anywhere from 6-10 years, I have a 11 year old LG that still works.

I also had a crappy AOC brand TV that lasted a year before some of the capacitors burst and corroded the power supply.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's a crapshoot if it says "Made in China". You can get 10 years but don't be shocked if it's only 2-3.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.