I have a friend who has bipolar disorder and we had a little Disagreement she stopped talking to me?

We’ve been friends since school we recently found each other and we were friends for the past two years. she admitted to me with mental health issues but didn’t tell me every thinks so, I gathered that it’s bipolar disorder are fine she winds me up a lot especially with my recent mothers passing,I tried to ignore it but we had a little disagreement because she was winding me up again and I snapped a little bit. 

So she stopped talking to me on the 16th of August I tried calling her relentlessly relentlessly to make sure everything was alright I apologised even though she was winding me up about my life and my mum is passing on the 16th of August she told me she didn’t really want to be my friend anymore and to work on your friendship so I left her alone I tried calling her again recently but it’s just she’s going back to ignoring me

• bubula
    Favorite Answer

Not everyone is easy to get along with, right? Those with bipolar disorder are even more difficult. The younger and less experienced, the more impulsive and radical their decisions and actions. Good for you to attempt to understand and be patient, but you can't cross the boundary into codependency. Don't feel guilty. Let this go.

Best of luck.

Sounds like me and my friend she hates me she is no longer my friend she also has bipolar to 

sorry but she has made it clear that she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, so its time to leave her alone and move on

it can be difficult to remain friends after an arguement, but it can be so much harder when one of the friends has a mental health condition