Why are so many people angered over Joe Biden getting elected as president?

I wish people would just accept Joe Biden as our future president and move on, it saddens me to see so many people being mean, angry and hateful over Joe Biden being our future president.

I voted for Joe Biden and feel he is the best choice for America, I wish the Trump supporters can be happy too.

I do like Joe Biden despite the fact that most of my friends are Donald Trump supporters.

Favorite Answer

You have to understand Joe did not win. Massive fraudulent ballots were tabulated in his favor. Corruption shall not taint an election of the President of the Unied States. Because Joe and his people decided to comitt fraud. He shall not become President of the United States.

It's too soon for that. Besides just general disappointment, those people have been on steady diet of lies, manipulation & animosity for 4 yrs. They're neither willing or able to switch it off overnight.

The reality is, they like the man (Trump), not the party he represents. Florida went to Trump by a larger margin and also on the same night raised the minimum wage in the state. Seems contradictory if this race was based solely on policy.

People support Trump because of how he makes them feel and that he represents how they feel about the country. He is deeply polarizing, but those that like him, like him a lot and see him as one of them and those that don't like him, really dislike him.

I think the letting go of a personality you like is I think what is hard for people that support Trump. It is not just any politician for them.

• ?

Maybe it is the dementia, the questionable things that happened in the counting, or the lies for 4 yrs about Trump. 

P.S. Did you move on and accept Trump as President

They are insane and brain damaged from deregulated tap water and privatized mental health services.

You worthless SOB. You are a POS to humanity.