? asked in SportsBasketball · 3 months ago

Will NBA add 36 teams in future?

I would love to see that happen 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The quality of play is terrible right now. A 66 team league would be unwatchable.  

• 2 months ago

I hope so it would be nice

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes after the whole NBA league move to there beloved country of CCP China and add some newly teams of  Hong Kong Commies , Shanghai Pandas , Beijing Ducks , Tibet B & R team .

Or maybe after the WNBA folds that LeBron ( Le Woke ) and Adam Silver ( Slither ) uses there position to virtual signal and adds 4 WNBA teams into the NBA and apply special rules of gameplay for these non binary gender women sports teams there equity and then the whole league drops out of existence by there "woke" stunts a few years later .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I like the idea of NBA adding more teams and playing fewer games. I feel like the talent level in the world is high enough to where that can realistically work and still be very profitable. Plus, NBA players play a lot of games. Think of all the staff that have to travel 40+ times a year. It's exhausting. Not to mention, teams seem to run out of steam during the playoffs when they're supposed to play their best basketball. The NBA can broadcast the same number of games a year while each team can play less games. Plus, I feel like there are a lot of really good players who don't really get a chance. Toward the bottom of a roster, most players are sort of about the same level, and every team has 2 or 3 superstars already. Its not like there's any team without star in the NBA. So I think that's a great idea. I wouldn't add 36 teams. But I think 36 total teams makes a lot of sense. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

For me, I doubt it.

• 2 months ago

I think 66 is too many teams. But if it makes a buck, who am I to question it?

• 3 months ago

That would be awesome lol

• 3 months ago

No they won't add that many teams.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Probably not that many teams.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.