Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 2 months ago

My new computer is making a wind sound is this normal ? ?

Should I get a replacement or is this normal ?I just took it out the box once I started to set it up it’s starting to make a air blowing sound something similar to wind 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

It's from the cooling fan, if the sound is too loud then you need to replace it otherwise, it's normal.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

most computers use a fan to keep the cpu cool, thats what you are probably hearing

• My Son Kenny is a Big Computer Whiz!! He knows All About Microsoft and Google! Once he Even Met Mr and Mrs Bill Gates!! I am So Proud of Him.

Anyway. Once he told Me That The Wind Sounds are actually Necessary!! Your computer makes them to Let You Know that it is WORKING. It's a new Stage in Ai evolution!! Don't worry, You're Computer Will be Fine!!

Source(s): My Son is a Computer EXPERT
  • Lv 7
    2 months ago

only if you don't want it to overheat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's the fan and it's doing its job. If it really bothers you, call the seller.

• 2 months ago

If you just bought a computer that's not starting and running correctly put it back in the box take it straight back to where you bought it from and either get your money back or another computer don't mess with it it will void your warranty

• 2 months ago

probably the fan inside the PC is trying to cool off the CPU.

yes it's normal when ur playing games on PC or using programs that's take alot of CPU causing the fan to cool off the CPU.

u should press ctrl alt del to open up the task manager to see which process takes alot of CPU.

• 2 months ago

GET RID OF YOUR COMPUTER IT WILL GIVE YOU SQUARE EYES

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.