Why are there so many Scriptures in the 'Bible' that contradict other Scriptures that adheres to the rcc trinity-water baptism doctrine ?

through either misinterpretations or added LIES

e.g. water "baptism doeth also now save us" (I Peter 3:21) when "the blood of His Son Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins" (I John 1:7) and  "Without blood there is no remission" (Hebrews 9:22) for "Holy Spirit baptism SAVES" (Mark 16:16) because no "Signs followed" your water baptism (Mark 16:17-18).e.g. TWO baptisms (Matthew 28:19+) when Ephesians 4:5 says "one baptism" and Jesus told us which "one" in Acts 1:5.e.g. we can "wash away our sins" in Acts 22:16  when "the blood of His Son Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins" (I John 1:7) and "Without blood there is no remission" (Hebrews 9:22) for "Holy Spirit baptism SAVES" (Mark 16:16) because no "Signs followed" your water baptism (Mark 16:17-18).e.g. Peter saying "Be water baptized for the remission of sins" (Acts 2:38) when "the blood of His Son Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins" (I John 1:7) and "Without blood there is no remission" (Hebrews 9:22) for "Holy Spirit baptism SAVES" (Mark 16:16) because no "Signs followed" your water baptism (Mark 16:17-18). Although Peter didn't (((REMEMBER))) until Acts 11:15-16!e.g. Paul had a night vision (Acts 18:9-10) in which was REVEALED "the way of God more perfectly" for baptism (Acts 18:26) rather than a water baptism (Acts 18:25) but allegedly continued water baptizing in Acts 19:5. Why all these misinterpretations and additions when Jesus who is the Holy Ghost (John 14:18;26) "SAVES" (Mark 16:16; Isaiah 43:11)? 

Update:

Being a "DEAD spirit" (Rm 5:12) how do you know anything? When were you "QUICKENED back to life" (Eph 2:1) by His "POWER that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) to "make you alive again" (Eph 2:1) and "born again of the spirit" (Jn 3:5-7).  

Update 2:

I don't interpret nothing when the Word God speaks for itself saying "For by ONE SPIRIT were we (((ALL))) >>>BAPTIZED<<< into One Body" (I Cor 12:13). Is that a promise as you CLAIM Acts 1:5 is since "members of the body of Christ" (I Cor 12:11-12) are the ONLY Christians?

Update 3:

I don't claim nothing when the Word of God speaks for itself saying ((("THEN))) >>>REMEMBERED I<<< the Word of the Lord, how that (((HE SAID,))) John indeed baptized with water, (((BUT))) ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost" (Acts 11:15-16).

You're the  DUMB A$$ who can't HEAR the Word of God!

YES!  Jesus said "I will bring all things to your REMEMBRANCE whatsoever I told you" in John 14:26 and HE DID in Acts 11:15-16!

Update 4:

I don't (((ADD))) nothing to the Word of God when it speaks for itself and said "SIGNS FOLLOWS" (Mark 16:17-18) "baptism" in Mark 16:16 

That your DUMB A$$$ (((KNOW))) you didn't receive after your water baptism.  Therefore you CALL JESUS A LIAR for promising but you don't have "SIGNS FOLLOWING" believing Mark 16:16 is referring to a water baptism

"BLASPHEMY" (Matt 12:30-32) for which YOU WILL PAY!

Update 5:

Therefore your DUMB *** can reference ANYTHING YOU LIKE but (((JESUS SAID))) Holy Spirit baptism in Acts 1:5 and spoke through Paul (Gal 1:12) saying "ONE BAPTISM" (Eph 4:5) and told us which "ONE" in Acts 1:5 thereby NULLIFYING (((ALL))) water baptisms throughout Scriptures (((AFTER THE CROSS!)))

How you like the Scriptures speaking for itself?

Say (((JESUS))) >>>DOES NOT<<< (((RULE!)))

DUMB A$$!

Update 6:

YOU and anyone else who believe (((YOU CAN OVERRULE JESUS)))

YOU ARE A "DAMNED" (MARK 16:16) "LIAR" (I JOHN 2:3-5)!

YOU GET THAT "BA$TARDS" (HEBREWS 12:8)?

TELL ME JESUS (((DID NOT))) SAY "HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM" BEFORE HE ASCENDED (ACTS 1:11) IN ACTS 1:5?

CALL HIM A LIAR; "BA$TARDS" (HEB 12:8)!

GO AHEAD AND KEEP "BLASPHEMING" (MATT 12:30-32)!

Update 7:

YOUR (((IGNORANT))) DUMB A$$$ "BASTARD" 

BELIEVING (((THE POWER OF GOD))) "DIED OUT" BECAUSE YOU'VE MISINTERPRETED I COR 13:8!

GOD DIED (MATT 28:18)?

YOU ARE A FUVKING FOOL!

YOU IGNORANT A$$ BA$TARD!

WHO DO YOU WORSHIP THEN (I COR 10:21) IF THE POWER OF GOD IS DEAD?

YOU NEED TO READ II TIMOTHY 3:5-7 TO FIND OUT 

>>>>>>>>>GOD HAS TURNED AWAY FROM YOU AND ANYONE ELSE WHO BELIEVES AS YOU DO<<<<<<<

Update 8:

YOU CALL (((GOD A LIAR)))

AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN AND AGAIN 

AND I "BIND YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS" (MATT 16:19) FOR "BLASPHEMING" GOD (MATT 12:30-32) 

WHO (((SAID))) "HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM" (ACTS 1:5) WHICH WAS HIS (((LAST COMMANDMENT))) (ACTS 1:4-5) TO THE CHURCH BEFORE HE ASCENDED (ACTS 1:11) 

AND IT'S PITIFUL TODAY'S CHRISTIANS WON'T "OBEY HIS (((LAST)) COMMANDMENT" (I JOHN 2:3-5)!

Update 9:

GO TO HELL "BLASPHEMER" WHEN GOD SAID "ONE BAPTISM" (EPH 4:5) BUT YOU BELIEVE CATHOLIC DOCTRINE OF (((TWO BAPTISMS))), WHEN YOU BELIEVE CATHOLIC DOCTRINE OF EATING HIS BODY WHEN GOD SAID "SPIRITUAL MEAT & DRINK" (I COR 10:3-4) WHEN YOU BELIEVE CATHOLIC DOCTRINE OF A "3 PERSONS" (RM 1:23) GOD CALLED A TRINITY

I DON'T CARE WHAT NAME YOU WEAR YOU PREACH CATHOLIC DOCTRINE 

>>>>>>>>>>YOU ARE CATHOLIC!<<<<<<<<<<

Update 10:

@ANON

It sure is that and if you're an (((IGNORANT))) today's Christian you won't have JESUS to "guide you into all truth" (John 16:13) due to the belief in a powerless trinity-water baptism doctrine that does NOTHING for a man's "DEAD spirit" (Romans 5:12-14; I Cor 15:21-22) and "the DEAD knows nothing at all" (Ecc 9:5).

WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT THERE'S ONLY (((ONE WAY))) OUT

>>>>>>>>>>>HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5;8)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Because the Bible is a completely thrown together mess.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

There are some contradictions in the Bible

but

you have not discovered any of them.

What we have here

is you misunderstanding the Bible

and misinterpreting the Bible

sometimes intentionally to support YOUR own, personal doctrines

and then discovering Bible passages that contradict YOUR doctrines.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.