Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 3 months ago

What is the one movie that made you cry?

• SW-6

Empire of the Sun.  I have seen this excellent movie so many times, and each time I am in tears at the end. :'(

Batman and Robin... because it was so terrible...

The Color Purple movie part where Celie is reunited with her long lost sister Nettie who was the only one who loved her after Celie suffered years of physical and verbal abuse from the husband she was forced to marry who ran Nettie off after he tried to rape her and she fought back then hid every letter Nettie wrote to reach Celie, so Celie thought Nettie was dead.

Always, the Spielberg remake of a Guy Named Joe. A Guy Named Joe starred Spencer Tracy. 

Always stars Richard Dreyfuss and Holly Hunter, who take on wildfires. They are madly in love. Dreyfuss's character dies, but he sticks around as a ghost to help Hunter's character get on with her life without him. Oh. My. God. Your heart will break and mend. Such a good movie and one of Audrey Hepburn's last performances. 

• Snid

The one?  I cry at almost every movie I watch.  Pay It Forward was a real tear jerker.  

Sorry 4 films.

The Green Mile. 

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. 

Schindler's List. 

The Pianist. 

Lady in the Water.  I got to see only one movie per year, on my birthday, and I went to see Lady in the Water that year.

It was so awful.  I am not getting my birthday back.

Schindlers List

Philadelphia

• Kyle

i haven't cried.  but i'll get choked up at various scenes in different movies  

• donnie

I can’t recall ever crying to something fake. Guess that’s why I have a hard time watching movies.