Relevance
  • Willie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Wear one or die.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Because they want to make money from the vaccine.  I'm only being honest.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

just tell them you have medical issues 

Source(s): thats what I do
  • 2 months ago

I have not worn a facemask yet and I hope will never.

Psychologically it is extremely damaging to feel obliged to cover your face (which strongly symbolises your identity to your unconscious) just to buy essentials such as food, drink, clothes etc

The World Health Organisation have stated that "masks MAY offer some protection and should be worn WHERE SOCIAL DISTANCING IS NOT POSSIBLE." - since all shops are socailly-distanced and are limiting the maximum amount of customers who can enter at any one time - there is NO NEED to wear a mask.

I can only think the government is using mask compliance to "soften us up" for further infringements of our human rights

I am not anti-facemask, as everyone has the right to wear one if they want to. But I am anti-MANDATORY wearing of face-masks as what we do with our bodies CANNOT BE LEGISLATED in reality (whether there is a law or not) because our human rights take precedence (whether that is recognised in law or not).

If you don't want to wear a mask just say you're exempt and most places will allow you in.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Because it's the right thing to do for the public welfare.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

tens of thousands have died, I'm sorry if you're inconvenienced.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

cause they think you might give someone the corona virus

• Paul
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

u dont need them ,there like seat belts , in theory u dont need them if everyone was doing what there supposed to be doing , but for that one in a million chance ..your odds just went out the window

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Face masks, during the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, are important because scientists recognize them as a way to prevent yourself from spreading the virus to other people, and possibly preventing the virus from entering through your mouth or nose areas.

Sorry for the bland, generic answer. Lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.