What caused Trump to lose?

YEs I know its not a done deal and I also voted for him, but, did he really lose due to fraud? 

i mean he campaigned like crazy.

wtf2- Yep. I voted for him. but those four reasons you listed probably what did it. especially the arizona loss. i still cant believe he lost georgia.

Favorite Answer

If Trump loses (highly likely) it will be for a variety of reasons.  1)  A lack of leadership during the pandemic; 2)  His character/immaturity.  Trump's well-documented inability to accept being wrong is extremely immature.  3)  His derogatory comments about John McCain that likely cost him Arizona.  4)  The tottering economy.  The weakness of the economy is related to Covid-19 and not any Trump policy but voters only care about the status of the economy.  There are many other reasons, these are my top four.

Because he wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to him on the street and said howdy.

• T J

He was over his head as POTUS. He only cared about himself and how he could benefit from being POTUS. He cared for only the rich, did little if anything for the average american.

• ?

Pretty much everything he did after winning the 2016 election should have been enough to guarantee a loss in 2020.

• ?

✍🏻 When the hell is it supposed to be finished! "Recounts" ahhh get away.  Getting fed up with all the bs news & articles when I am on some qs here!!  being a none American..just get it over with already and stop with the drama..only one going om about "cheating" his him..if u lost well tough tîts big whoop stop with the hissy fits and get on with life. Sure hes done that with other elections. Have more to say but too tired right now *YAWN* Peace out ✌🏻

In my opinion he deserved to lose for one primary reason.  He tried to go around the constitution regularly to garner power for his own personal aggrandizement.  THAT would be unacceptable in any president left, right or any other way.  And he encouraged division.

One glance at some of the absolutely outlandish claims made about the election shows the danger of a person who fundamentally does not respect democracy but simply sees it as a game to circumvent if possible.

He's not definitely lost until all recounts are complete.