I accidentally said "GD" is it a sin? Is it blasphemy?

I was drawing and I messed up, and accidentally said it, like not extremely pronounced! Im scared I accidentally committed the unforgettable sin. Plz help... no one mean plz

Favorite Answer

The only unpardonable sin is dying without ever believing in Jesus Christ as your Savior. The moment you trust in Jesus Christ alone as your Savior, ALL of your sins (past, present, and future) are completely forgiven (Acts 10:43).

The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• God

Lol. This is another problem with religion. You're worried about saying "God damnit" as if it actually matters. Your God is pretty dumb if he cares about that. Luckily God doesn't exist. "Sin" is a myth that doesn't exist either. So grow up, and don't worry about dumb things. 

Any sin that a person commits, that they are genuinely sorry for, can repent of that sin. PERIOD!

The ONLY sin not forgiven unto man, is one that you can't possibly ask forgiveness for, after it is committed. And that is Suicide.

God forgives you if you mean it with the heart ❤️ now try it again, I’m sorry Lord for saying bad things in Jesus name amen Thank you for forgiveness Jesus 

First see this

Exodus 20:7 KJV — Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Then this

blas·phe·my

/ˈblasfəmē/

noun

the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.

Pray for forgiveness and repent. We all slip up at times. 

Oh, for sure. You HAVE sinned! 

So if, when you go to bed, you feel the WHOLE UNIVERSE 

come to a grinding halt, you will know that GD has found you. 

Stop lowering yourself to the fear that religion wants you to have. God is not a wimp. Don't let religious belief turn YOU into one.

If you didn't say it respectfully, then yes, it's a sin.  But it's NOT blasphemy, and the Lord isn't itching to zap you for it 🌹

We've all done something of the kind at least once, tawnie, including me.  So take heart, honey 😀  The Lord is understanding and patient, and so should we be.