What is Trumps opinion on the wage gap?

I'm just curious about the wage gap and what he thinks. The economy pre covid really helped women out but I'm just curious about the rest.

He wants to widen it. That is what fascists want. Fascists want to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. His payroll holiday benefits only those who still have jobs, and it benefits those who are paid more than those who are paid less. 

• hihi!

Travel to Russia, we can meet and discuss politics. My Russian friends find politics a boring subject (SURELY Chrump or Vice President Biden won't affect your life... after USA suffered 4 years of hell, l'm still me...) and you and l can talk all this over. Russia has an easy visa regime now... easy to come! Happy traveling!!

In the US, women earn .7% more than men in similar roles.

The total wage gap between woman and men is solely a result of woman selecting lower paid careers.

What does this have to do with traveling to Russia?

• y

The rich got richer, the wealth cap continued to increase, even before the pandemic. But, the % of middle class started to rise again after being decimated under the last guy.  Minority rates of employment had increased. Generally the majority were also doing better.   It was under Obama that the wealthy gained more wealth, at a faster rate, then every before in history. The wage gap grew to never before seen levels under Obama. So yes, it grew under Trump, it grew under Reagan, but it grew faster under Clinton and was historic under Obama.

• Zirp

he doesn't care