Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

On a scale of 1-10 how nervous are you as the results come in from the presidential race?

Trump may pull it off, it is too close to call. In 2008 it was about this time that they announced "Barack Obama will be the 44th president of the United States". At this time in 2012 Obama had been re-elected for an hour or two. In 1992 and 1996 Clinton an hour or two past being elected. In 2016 it was later at 2:45 a.m and of course in 2000 it was December 13, 2000 before we knew. 

• Favorite Answer

I'm CANADIAN - I could care who wins - I DON'T !!

Maybe a 4 or 5. I don't like either candidate, but whoever wins does have a bearing on how people will react and the direction the country goes. I think Trump will contest the result and refuse to leave if he loses, causing further civil unrest, division, and disturbance in a society that has grown weary of that. So, I think it would be best for Trump to win. At the same time, I don't stress out too much about things I can't control. 

• ?

1, I got no reason to be nervous, there’s two men who should be nervous, this is what both these men have been battling for over the past year, one will have it, the other isn’t going to ever get another chance at it, those are the facts