Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

Why does my bf act like this ?

He calls me a retard and calls me a pathological liar. 

He calls all his friends a retard but I’m his girlfriend. He tells me “shut up retard.” 

I get hurt because I don’t like being called that from him. He’s my boyfriend and I’m not some homie he can make fun of. He calls me a liar because he misunderstand me explaining things. 

I came out as bisexual to him and he jokes around saying ima go to hell, that ima talk to Satan about it, etc. I went off of him yesterday for the second time about it and he told me he will stop but he just finds it funny when he jokes around that ima burn in hell for being bisexual. Am I overreacting?

Favorite Answer

He sounds very abnoxious and immature. How do you tolerate him? You're clearly the more mature one and that can be frustrating trying to adult with a man child. My ex was very jokey and immature and trying to have a serious conversation about feelings was like banging my head against the wall. I then thought i fell in love with you but I don't actually like you your personality is intolerable so I ended things. You need to tell him again for the last time let it be know it's the last time you will echo your feelings about how his name calling makes you feel like you're being bullied. If he makes a joke out of it like he always does and offends you further, you should seriously end the relationship because he doesn't take himself or you seriously.

Carefully break up. He sounds like a jerk. From what you explain I wouldn’t be surprised if he hits you if you try to break up. Men like this can be dangerous because of their disregard and disrespect for their partners. This leads to them not giving a **** if they hurt you in any way emotionally, psychologically, or physically. Also don’t go thinking he is all you deserve. Anybody deserves somebody better than that. You are not overreacting. Note: consider talking to him about this first and how it makes you feel. Since I don’t know him I can’t know for sure if he is an abusive type. If he doesn’t take you seriously break up.

This relationship is not long for this world. The sooner you end it, the better for you. 

because he is a total moron, if you stay with this smuck you deserve what you get from him, f~~k him off.

And he's still your boyfriend??? Then you are retard.

• ?

1. He is douchenozzle

2. No you aren't

Break up with him because he is an abuser.

• ?

You're not overreacting. He's a verbally and emotionally abusive person and his sense of humor is really dark. It's not nice to make fun of someone anyways but it's worse when you make fun of them for something they can't help. You can't choose your sexuality. If i were you i would break up with him because he doesn't sound like boyfriend material.

• Sassy

Break up with him because he is a abuser. 

cause hes rude, i wouldnt go out with someone like that