Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Francisco · 3 months ago

Why does anyone live in California ?

Crappyfornia is run by communists. The exodus from there tells you all you need to know. San fran shithole needs street sprayers to wash all the needles & feces away. Seriously. They pay to spray the street. A state with no water supply. And Californians wonder why we don't want to be like them? Leftism is the AIDS America has.

CA is a major economy because of seaports and the Fresno valley. The rest of the moochers just blow that money and elect the most bizarre governments. SF has already scared their major businesses away for good, LA is in line to finish theirs. So this leaves tourism pretty much.

CA is becoming a banana republic, albeit a huge transportation hub.

Born and raised here.  High pay, great weather, fantastic food - but really, that's about it. I am trying to find an equivalent job and equivalent pay elsewhere.  Once I do, I will say goodbye to my home state forever.  Los Angeles and San Francisco were paradise thirty years ago, but with good wages comes loser mooches who want to take it all from the high earners whining about income inequality - as if a person who has almost 20 more years of schooling to do their job and make decisions that affect millions of people should be paid the same as a junkie high school drop out at In-N-Out. That's why California has become the socialist hell hole it is today.  The problem is that most places that I would likely get hired with my high education and significant experience for high pay would be in worse places like Washington DC, Chicago, or New York.  You think California is bad?  Give me California any day before those s-holes that followed a similar trajectory sooner.

I was born and raised in Ca, and left that state for good 18 months ago. Its becoming a joke.

• ?

Seek psychiatric help. Do it today.

because it is sunny there

You've obviously never left your trailer park.

California is the 5th largest economy in the world.  It has great weather for the most part, produces most of the fresh fruits and veggies that feed the world and its natural beauty is breathtaking.

San Francisco isn't for everyone but I'm glad morons like you don't want to come here.  

Because that is where they can get jobs that pay well.  I'm not sure what this "exodus" is; more Americans choose to live there than any other state -- or have to live there because they can't get a job anywhere else.

I enjoy living in california lol, there are tons of good restaurants here, all the good concerts and shows, constant innovation going on around you, and beautiful scenery. you get what you pay for

Californians like you speak of do not want anyone else to be like them, they are what they are.

And the liberal fools will vote for Kamala who is from a state everyone is fleeing!