Does Trump Remind anyone else of a Drag Queen?

He reminds me of a drag queen, does anyone else see this???

7 Answers

Relevance
  • paul c
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Most older straight men don't have big hair and wear orange make up to hide their pale complexion. 

If you want to see something bizarre, look up "Rudy Giuliani in drag, being picked up by Trump". It's a strange video that was made in 2000. I found it online looking for photos Trump in drag.  Vanity fair published a photo of  a young Trump  dressed a a Roman Centurion with a bit too much make up on. Trump's evil gay mentor, ROY COHEN, is in the photo too.  It might be from a Studio 54 party  in the early 1970's ? 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

OK. 

Like the same drag queen from "Drag Queen Story Hour" where you Dems indoctrinate little kids? 

• horst
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

No he's like Jabba the Hut with weird hair. 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

I guess if a person lives the drag queen life style, they may see that.

However us NORMAL people do not, but I am sure your fellow dragsters agree with you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kate
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

He doesn't remind me of a drag queen, that would be too human. He reminds me of a disgusting orange pig, eating slop and rolling in crap.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Thats funny..once he did strike me as a drag queen, but he more often reminds me of a vampire when he wears that big black overcoat and with that weird hairdo.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

No, usually drag queens care about their personal appearance.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.