Does Trump Remind anyone else of a Drag Queen?

He reminds me of a drag queen, does anyone else see this???

• paul c
    Favorite Answer

Most older straight men don't have big hair and wear orange make up to hide their pale complexion. 

If you want to see something bizarre, look up "Rudy Giuliani in drag, being picked up by Trump". It's a strange video that was made in 2000. I found it online looking for photos Trump in drag.  Vanity fair published a photo of  a young Trump  dressed a a Roman Centurion with a bit too much make up on. Trump's evil gay mentor, ROY COHEN, is in the photo too.  It might be from a Studio 54 party  in the early 1970's ? 

OK. 

Like the same drag queen from "Drag Queen Story Hour" where you Dems indoctrinate little kids? 

• horst

No he's like Jabba the Hut with weird hair. 

I guess if a person lives the drag queen life style, they may see that.

However us NORMAL people do not, but I am sure your fellow dragsters agree with you

• Kate

He doesn't remind me of a drag queen, that would be too human. He reminds me of a disgusting orange pig, eating slop and rolling in crap.

Thats funny..once he did strike me as a drag queen, but he more often reminds me of a vampire when he wears that big black overcoat and with that weird hairdo.

No, usually drag queens care about their personal appearance.