Jane asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

Looking for a good site about animals?

Hi my name is Jane Lapointe, I am 35 years old, I work as a doctor-veterinarian in a private clinic, I also run my website, write articles for your site about pets https://petexperta.com/ The website has a great deal of useful and practical advice for those who maintain pets or are just likely to have a furry friend.

Many say it is not possible to become a vet without love for creatures. I could say from my experience that this isn't the case. Love for animals simply hinders abstraction and thinking in cold blood. Every four-legged patient is a struggle for me in the first place, whether I can overcome the disorder and comprehend what is wrong. Allow me to give you an instance. It happens that through sterilization or castration, the creature stops breathing. This happens infrequently - usually due to intolerance for anesthesia. Along with the physician, who is sincerely stressed, can get confused and overlook significant seconds to run resuscitation. For me personally, it has always been a certain job to be solved. And I solved it without even thinking that the lifetime of a living creature is in stake. I will say: it all worries beginners, experienced veterinarians, of course, know how to put feelings on the back burner. The same as every good physician.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.