? asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 3 months ago

Why is "Dining Out" still a category on here anyway? Dining out  as we know it is dead.?

Update:

Last I checked most restaurants recirculate the air up to dozen times before it's replaced. With this virus, dining out could equal = death. Now is that really worth being served by a hot little thing who's covering up her face anyway?

Update 2:

Dining out is a thing of the past. Sorry bud.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

many restaurants where I live are open, but observe the six foot rule.

• 2 months ago

Oyster Mushrooms 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is no  thing of the past at all. I still go to Proper Restaurants, not fast food outlets. Love sitting down to great menu, good wine, good service.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

why provide a possible reason

because the PEOPLE who own and   operate  the platform    yahoo ANSWERS   have NOT decided to eliminate the category

OBLIVIOUS  that  Major TOM  found it a forcible  category to AIR his grievances/ annoyance  and communicate his  observations 

it is OBSERVED that some restaurant  are actually DINING 

"OUT" as in OUT SIDE   out  side  tables  its been a custom in many countries for decades  and  centuries

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

In my area, some restaurants are doing takeout and others we go in to eat but of course they have the tables and booths spaced out for social distancing. 

• 2 months ago

Might be where you are but I can still go to a restaurant if I want to. Good gawd~ where do you live? In a swamp?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Not in Australia there are Many Resturants and coffee shops open for SITTING Customers

• Jake
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Yahoo forgot to rename it to Dining In

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

One can dream.  

• 3 months ago

Not true.  In my area Bob Evans and Eat n Park restaurants are serving in their dining rooms.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.