How was your Halloween?

i didnt do anything i just slept the whole night

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I was planning on having a dance party in my room with my favorite Spyro plush with Halloween music and while wearing my Spyro onesie, but then my brother suggested something better. We went out for dinner in our Halloween costumes (I still got to wear my Spyro onesie). We went to Smokey Bones and for dessert, we went to Cold Stone Creamery.

relaxing because it was like there wasn't a halloween! just a normal good saturday. ah. no little kids. no nothing. it was good.

My Halloween was great,thank you!

I dressed up as princess Aurora and went trick or treating with my two flatmates and two children (a little girl of 4 and her brother,who is 6) that i often babysit. 

We all had a lot of fun, and de collected quite a lot of sweets. 

Trick or treating and design up as a princess definitely are my favourite things about Halloween. 

Actually really good. I am an adult but had a blast with it since I had to be creative with Covid-19 going on and all. 

Just had some snacks with friends. 

They don't celebrate Halloween in Japan, sadly ! 

I went hiking with my sister at a nature preserve along Lake Michigan. Hadn't been there since I moved away in 1980.

Am very grateful I was able to see it again.