Why do republicans, who think they are Patriots, support a crook, a liar, a self serving goon who said that soldiers and vets are losers?

Assuming they watch fox news and listen to limpbug, they must be brainwashed into stupidity. trump said that veterans and soldiers are losers and suckers. Is there any chance that they are capable of listening to reason and changing their vote before it's too late?

Update:

Wow! Cons & pubs are even more brainwashed than I had ever thought. You people are over the edge misinformed and wrong minded. You are dangerously stupid.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump supporters are either hypocrites, racists or just plain ignorant. 

Mostly it's a combination of all three. 

It is possible for some of them to change, however it is very unlikely.  More than likely they will die the way they are and never change, because they are proud of their inability to change. 

The only way they are willing to change anything is backwards, thinking they are making America great again.  

The first step for a Trump supporter to change would be to take off their Trump blinders and open their eyes. Second step is to get their soul back that they gave to Donald Trump.   Don't hold your breath for either of those to ever happen. 

Source(s): America's founders designed The Constitution to be a living document. They made provisions for growth and change but Trump supporters want to go backwards, because they are stuck in the past.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Confused are you?

Republicans do not Vote for Biden.

• 1 month ago

It's obvious that some people are so incredibly wrong in their beliefs that they think that internet news is more truthful than legitimate Associated Press news. The trump goons actually think that they are legitimate. But, of course, they are fools.

• 1 month ago

Trump's actions speak louder than CNN's anonymous sources. This is the same CNN who peddled the Russian collusion hoax every minute of every day for 3+ years. I was in Mahmudiyah, Iraq during the transition from Bush to Obama in 2009. I still don't believe it was coincidence that Obama becomes president and now I'm sitting in a MRAP with a bunch of captured insurgents I'm about to release. These were people who were caught shooting at us, placing IEDs on the road, mortaring our FOB, etc. THAT felt like disrespect.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The things you are saying about Trump are MSM and progressive leftist lies you are parroting.  Too bad you haven't realized it yet. 

The actual treasonous criminals - the Biden, Bush, and Clinton crime families, Obama, and many others.  These are some really bad people who have sold we the people down the river.

Wake up! 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You watch CNN and are stupid. 

We dont support flag burning or kneeling, so do not mock patriotism by pretending you are something you're not. 

• 1 month ago

Back to that anonymous sourced lie again. How pathetic of you to try spread a Democrat lie that was debunked months ago. Why would anyone listen to a fool like you when you cannot even find a better lie than that one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.