Taylor
Taylor asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

So it's okay for some people in America for the president to commit crimes against humanity as long as they act presidential?

like bush and obama

No, it’s not okay for anybody. Which is why pointing the finger at others doesn’t excuse Trump.

You can't even argue this.  Donald Trump is killing people.  

I found a picture of  "Tin Foil" Taylor

OBAMA's A MUSLIM !!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• ?

Moms and your "teachers" really weren't very nice to you, were they, honey? <sob>

• ennui

I doubt anyone said that. You're reaching... putting two and two together to get whatever you want. Tell me this: is downplaying a virus that has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans a crime against humanity? Is there a real difference between the deaths of people in a war, and those who die because of ineptitude and lies?

They can share candy and laugh about all the blood on their hands 

Sure as long as the President concerned is not named Donald Trump.

ANONYMOUS COWARD: Just what Crimes Against Humanity has President Trump committed. I did not hear a single Democrat/Liberal complain while Obama was killing thousands of civilians with his bombing raids and drone attacks. Democrats were congratulating themselves about Obama's Nobel Peace Prize while civilians were murdered

No it was not OK. Nor was it OK when Trump did it.