Dru Zod asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Despite the Democrat riots and other super spreader events the US has a fairly low infection rate ... about 100th in the world. ?

Is that a credit to Trump? 

Update:

Edit - Bada .. I have no doubt that it is hard for YOU. Most things involving analysis or thought seem difficult for you 

Let’s look at the numbers ... 7%!of the people in the US who get tested .. test positive. .. compare that to Spain where 8% are positive or France where 9% are 

We have more cases because our population is higher and we test a greater percentage of our population 

Update 2:

TB12- Worldinfo.com 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Europe is now starting to get the virus worse than here from what I hear. The UK just went into lockdown mode, again. 

• paul c
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When you have all your facts backwards, we worry about your mind. Are you OK ? do we need to call someone for you ?

Trump's the cause riots and the King of super spreader events. Didn't Trump kill Herman Cain by insisting on having his embarrassing Tulsa rally ? You know Trump's people removed thousands of "Please Social Distance" signs that the Tulsa people put up before Trump's rally. I hope they sleep well knowing that the all Trump's rallies have been linked to 30,000 infections and 700 deaths.

You better double check your " USA has a fairly low infection rate" I can't find any source that supports that  claim. Where did you get  " about 100th in the world" ?

Did a drunken Donald Trump JR. tell you that ? Or did his father make it up "to keep from alarming people" with facts.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump has murdered 230,000 Americans with his virus and spreads it everywhere he goes.

• 1 month ago

With 4% of the world's population, the USA has 20% of the COVID-19 cases and about the same percentage of deaths. Perhaps you should cite the numbers you are using to come to your strange conclusion, tovarich.

It is said that figures don't lie. However, liars can figure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's hard to reconcile having the highest amount of Covid infections world wide with having the 100th highest infection rate.  Math clearly isn't your area of expertise.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sounds like you're listening to too much right-wing media propaganda!

Last I heard America was leading with about 20% of the world's infected.

• Taylor
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I mean I just think it's funny the same people who complain about conservatives congregating be the same people who support massive gatherings of protestors and rioters and then try to blame the chaos they support on trump,

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Democrats demonstrate. White supremacists riot. Trump is responsible for inciting white supremactists to riot. Get your facts right. The truth matters. Trumptards cannot handle the truth. They have to lie to protect Trump. 

• 1 month ago

Presidents have little effect on the spread of Covid-19 – Emperor Xi aside, of course.

Should Uncle Joe find himself in the Oval Office, our "liberal" friends will have the opportunity to grasp that fundamental fact. Finally. <sigh>  Poor kids.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Show us where you're getting your numbers from.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.