Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

It's been my dream to become a respected Republican politician all my life. But I took an IQ test and it's 46. Am I smart enough?

Favorite Answer

You seem very intelligent by their standards.

Oh man, they'd love you! Bet they would piss and shart themselves thinking about it!

Gawd you are so lame! If it were that low you wouldn't even be able to figure out how to post this. Enjoy your jollies reading all of these responses.

YES, you are,i believe chump was in the low forty's 

46 is about 40 points higher than anyone who votes republican. So you will seem intelligent to the republican voters.

That's almost certainly incorrect.  The fact that you can type this question, spell it correctly and so on, and even use a computer, strongly suggests your IQ is well above forty-six.  You would probably have poor social skills and not realise this could be an issue.  I'm guessing that your IQ is above seventy at the very least.

How clever. An ANONYMOUS person (TROLL !!) making up a stupid question in an attempt to cast aspertions over an entire group of people. MAGA 2020 - do not vote !

• garry

to be a politician you have to lie and cheat properly with a lot of promising the people  nothing ..doesnt matter if your republican or democrat .

I can definitely see you fitting in with them. Though you're a bit high-functioning compared to most of them.

I'd say it's pretty evident that you're not smart enough.

You're definitely too smart for them.

The Republicans would nominate a rug.