Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What are your thoughts about identity politics?

It is very shallow.  Trump is a different kind of Republican.  I prefer to really vote for the PERSON.  The only thing is that now days, so many in congress have divided themselves this way, we almost have to go along in order to get what we need.  People should do their own work and not take the word of celebrities!  It seems to be the lowest form of ID politics.  "Oh, vote for ..., because Cher, or Bette, or whomever is for them".  LOL

Identity politics, invented by liberals, will lead to their demise.

• amy

Its needs to die off and with time it will we just have to put up with thebmadness for now. Identity politics and many other this are part of an uprsing revolution. Revolutions happen in times of crisis. They chose covid as the crisis. The reality is these thing happen all the time and history and by vast majority flop. They are doomed to fail its just a matter of time to see it go.

Don't have any thoughts about it. Don't know what it is. And don't tell me. I don't want to know.

Vote for positions politicians take, not their party or identity. Keep it simple. 

Good idea.

My preferred pronoun is: The Great One.

As a part of BLM, I support identify politics.   

I don't identify with them! 

It creates division which Democrats use to get votes.

Just support equality for all, period. Dividing people into groups is the very definition of division. Face it liberals you're the real dividers.

That phrase means many different things to different people.  Please be specific.