What is your favourite quote? What does it mean to you?

If you're so scared for your life that you need mask, gloves, face shield, vaccine, etc., then you're "protected" from me, right?

If you're "protected" from me, then I don't need any of those things 'cuz you're already "protected"

Just aksin'... because u'r already protected, then why do u force those things on me (if u'r already protected)

I'm gonna just be carrying ma gunz and if police approach me to chip me (via vaccines), then shots will be fired; mark ma wordz

Especially at checkpoints on highways near entrances of the city like it is already in Ireland... Dublin = dumber than any civilized city...

du u love freedom?

Spanish flu vaccine killed all them victims in the Spanish flu era; and that's a fact

5G will kill COVID vaccinated

COVID vaccine contains chip; chipped people are influenced to receive World Passport grey plastic card with no name on it (when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk secretly presses button to administer the unforgivable green 666 by isotope rays according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov).

influenced by Super Computers (mind you)

evil flying antichrist will release prisoners and insane asylum folks to help him "mark" people; in the cities it will be voluntary first day; next day they do it at gun point as they do in Africa already (chipping kids via vaccines at gunpoint in Malawi)

who said that I carry a cellphone on me; 'cuz I don't

someone wants to shoot those who refuse to obey these stupid rules, that's what Project Zyphr is about; gov't turns off electricity and sends a drone with scopolamine at 4am to your house; once gassed, u come out to 'em urself; they take u 2 underground re-education camp to torture u 4 adrenochrome; the remaining people will be chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores; project pogo was to gather info on who is to be annihilated during project zyphr

Source(s): project pogo (if u watch gov’t shills adam green, alex jones, Qanon, then gov't knows that u'r a dissident to be annihilated during project zyphr). 12-15 million americans to die during project zyphr. ai (artificial intelligence) will post on ur social media (even will make phone calls on ur behalf) while u'r being tortured underground . people will think that u'r on vacation but u'r down under being tortured for adrenochrome.

Mark Twain's "Nobody's life, liberty, or property are safe when Congress is in session."  (Which means to me, watch out for politicians and be ready to vote them out of office the first time they start screwing around with stuff important to you.)

It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear ignorant than to open it and remove all doubt.

Never have a battle of the wits with an unarmed opponent.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should

"Always act in accordance with the dictates of your conscience my boy and chance the consequences." -- Gilbert and Sullivan, "The Pirates of Penzance" It's my personal motto and has been since I first heard it when I was 14. Always do what you know to be right and don't worry if there will be fallout, it will be worth it.

The sweetest sound Ive ever heard is still inside my head.  The kindest words I've ever known are waiting to be said.     - Richard Rogers.

1. "you think you want to disappear but in reality, you want to be found."

2. "silence is the best response to people who don't deserve your words."

3. "my biggest fear is you'll start to see me the way i see myself"

4. "death must be a beautiful journey, because someone has yet to come back"

5. "it isn't playing God if a human can do it"

The good life consists of 3 things:

1. Accept no truth unless proven

2. Do unto others, as you would have them do into you.

3. Do all things in moderation.

--Socrates. ( c470 --399 B.C.E)

" I says canna peas, my eye. That's a Ritz cracker, with chopped liver"!

- Frank Pantangeli. 

Source(s): This has been my favorite quote since hearing it about 40+ years ago. I mean the first one!
  • J P

It does tend to change, but lately I've been quoting "smooth seas never made a skilled sailor." It's sometimes attributed to FDR.

"We choose to go to the Moon! We choose to go to the Moon, and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are HARD!"--John F. Kennedy, circa 1961.

"Mein Fuerher!  I can WALK!" - spoken by the late Peter Sellers as "Dr. Strangelove.  It's the last line of the movie & then dozens of atomic bombs go off.  It indicates to me how so many of us ignore the reality of the world around us, even as it falls to pieces, while we concentrate on ourselves.  Particularly relevant at the moment with respect to Trump et al.    

Of course, "T.D.", the fruitboy troll, doesn't like this because it reminds him of how so many that he has lovingly "puffed" walk away without giving him his nickel fee.