Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Does he sound like a jerk?

My ex boyfriend and I are friends. He never told me how his day went went.

Update:

To Merry: He would always answer my texts. And about Facebook...I unfriend him by accident and is trying to get him to add me again.

Update 2:

He Still Wants Me In His Life

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • T J
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Some people like to keep work at work, not at home. You may not like hearing the rants and raving he can more than likely lay on you

• 4 weeks ago

Wow, you sound very needy! He's just being himself, while you're looking for someone to validate you. Slow your roll or you might lose him as a friend. For some reason, you're pushing too hard. Apparently you still have feelings for him and he doesnt feel the same way. Move on, you are smothering him.

• 4 weeks ago

hes busy now. try to understand. dont ask him . just say tc.. thx. that shud be the response.

• Merry
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Ok... See how you have sent him 5 messages and he has sent you 2 and (when he does reply) its literally "I'll text you later" (aka... I'm busy.. stop texting me) and see how you are pushing him to add you on FB .... STOP!!! 

Seriously... you are better than this. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If the "bear face" texts are yours, you appear to be very needy. He's your ex, let him have a life away from you. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.