Blackmailing me into marriage over compromised nude picture This psycho man wants me forever unless he would realease my pictures ?

Great advise would be appreciated...

Update:

I know i did really make a very huge mistake by sending my picture so please dont be harsh and rude to me

Update 2:

I dont think police would do much about it coz i am in a state where police dont really listen to women

9 Answers

Relevance
  • garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

why tell us , its a police matter , troll.

• 1 month ago

tell loved ones and friends  what you did  and how stupid you were etc.....{ leave your city if need be } 

and ask face book or where ever he is gonna post it to not allow  it to be posted .

never marry the creep, your life would be hell as can you imagine how you would  be treated  if  he'd do such an evil thing!!

• 1 month ago

What he is proposing to do is illegal and I strongly advise you to file a police report. Then, notify him that you do not wish to hear from him again and that a police report has been filed and should he do what he's threatening to do, you'll have him arrested and, in addition, sue him over the issue.

• 1 month ago

You're an idiot.  Marry him, then divorce him and take half his stuff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • T J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You have already been given good advise over the past week, every time you ask this.. You have been told to go tot he police, because blackmail is breaking the law and so is posting your nudes. Now go do it and stop asking the same thing all the time. If you will not go to the police to even try, you can contact the state police and ask for help. But its time to get a authority involved, if he is calling you, check with the FBI too. Some one will listen to you.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This forum disallows recommendations of violence. Arm yourself, inform those who love you, and take strong action. Do not become a slave.

• 1 month ago

Put the same pictures up on Ya...it will Rob him of his leverage....

• 1 month ago

Tell the guy to get stuffed. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Go to the police for advice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.