Would you let an 13 or 16 year old date an 18 year old?

No, I would never allow that if I have a 13 or 16 years old sibling. He should wait till she becomes 18.

• dman63

I would allow a 16 year old to date an 18 year old.  When I was in high school it was pretty common.  As for a 13 year old...not a chance.

• ?

Depends on the age of consent. Supervised dating would be OK, but in general it's not a good idea.

• Aiden

13 noooo. Not even the slightest chance.

16 is a legal adult in my country and most other countries, so I don't see a problem with that.

Nothing you can do to stop it.  Kids today don't think sex is a big deal - it's just something to do like between tv shows, facebook or taking selfies.......if a kid feels like having sex, they have sex and don't much care who they're doing it with.

No. Not in this day and age. 18 is an adult, under 18 is a child. In the United States, any physical contact would be legally considered molestation or sexual battery.

Any 18 year old dating under 18 is literally risking their life.