me asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Am I hearing right, that young blacks and hispanics are still not voting this election cycle?  What is wrong with these people?

• Archer

They are but not for the Democrats presentation but they and the new media seem to believe your stupid and "have to believe them" when 'they' present their BS!

It's impressive that they don't waste their time on our fake democracy.

• Foofa

They, like a lot of us, probably feel like voting between two horrible candidates is just feeding the two-party beast and that until more of us reject that duopoly we'll be forever trapped in the DNC/RNC trap. 

What's wrong with you? Trump has done more than Joe has. In fact, what has Joe done? It's better to keep the Devil you know. Hispanics are patriotic, with strong family ties. Joe doesn't connect. While Trump has employed Hispanics & Black's, he hasn't done enough.

I'm caucasian, and I actually was not going to vote in this election either, until my boss suggested I go vote today, as the early voting location was right down the street. Honestly, I did not do the research on all the Judges, so I was an uninformed voter whenever those particular questions came up. I wonder how many other people vote without educating themselves on such people? This is how the system fails.... when everyone is encouraged to vote, even people who do not look into things and do research have a voice in important decision making. A good system is when wisdom makes the choice, and popular vote is not always the way of wisdom. My mom did her research on Trump through all left-wing highly biased news sources, and did no research on Biden, and she wants to vote for Biden - knowing nothing of the man.

I'm hearing that Blacks and Hispanics are voting for Trump in record numbers, like 2 or 3 times what they did in 2016.

I just don't know if I believe it.  I sure hope it's true.

Source(s): Trump MAGA 2020!