Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 weeks ago

If he didn’t *** inside what’s the chance of getting pregnant?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Sounds like you played penis roulette by using that silly high school wishful thinking...the pull out method.  Unprotected sex creates babies.

A male ejaculated contains 240 MILLION sperm. There is no freaking way that he knows or feels the first few million sperm in his fluids as there is NO fine line for him to know. This is why 33.333% of pregnancies take place using the pull out method.

If you had unprotected sex, you risk pregnancy. 

• J
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Precûm contains sperm. Pulling out is not birth control. Nobody can give you an exact number, but it’s very possible to get pregnant. Pulling out is slightly better than nothing, but it’s absolutely not a reliable method of birth control. 

• 3 weeks ago

Sperm can't survive outside the body.

• God
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Not much chance at all unless someone else hosed her out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

10 %

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If a penis was inside your vagina - then you have about a 25% chance of becoming pregnant.

This is the same chance that anyone having sex without protection would have.

It does NOT matter if he finished inside you or not.  He can't feel it when he pre-ejaculates and neither can you.  It only takes ONE sperm to cause pregnancy and if his penis was in you - he released at least a few thousand.

• Aruba
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

As a girl you can't feel the semen hitting the cervix, he can ejaculate without telling you, I am married and I know trust me!

• 3 weeks ago

i would ask your doctor about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.