me asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

If Trump ordered up the virus to help him stay in power, can you now see how he planned to use it to create chaos in election season ?

and then simply take advantage of the highly unusual situation to cheat to win?

Update:

If he had acted normally and tried to contain the virus, then having people by mail would not have been introduced as a solution, and he would not have been able to have the post office commit election fraud for him and he would not have all these thousands of lawsuits that he has ready to file.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Killing approximately a quarter of a million voters, setting fires in the Liberal Blue States of the West, and running Joe Biden's campaign bus off the road seem to make some people think he means what he says. Were it not so unbelievable. Were you not that stunned and stupified by the unimaginable horror unfolding like Berlin in 1933.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump does love chaos, but no, I don't buy that - it's naturally occurring. I think it's more likely that he himself faked having it so he could do what he's doing now - encouraging his supporters to not be afraid of it while hundreds of thousands of Americans are dying. There were 43,000 new hospital patients just last week. 

But I do think the Dems, knowing that the pandemic was likely to be fully raging by Fall (which it is) asking for money for the States to shore up their absentee voting systems, reminded Trump that he can't win if all the votes are counted and gave him the bright idea to put DeJoy in the Post Office to decapitate it, as he has all of the cabinet functions.

• 1 month ago

As much as I dislike Trump I don't believe for one minute he "ordered up the virus to help him stay in power".  I think he just didn't pay too much attention to what was happening.  Hopefully by this time next year he'll be in prison and we'll all get to see what an absolute crook he is and how much of the tax payers money he has taken to keep his properties afloat.  

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Given that COVID is frequently cited as the reason many of his 2016 voters aren't supporting him this year that would have turned out to be the ultimate miscalculation. This pandemic has done nothing positive for Trump's election chances. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That would mean that Trump and China were colluding.   Is that the latest new theory of the zany democrat radicals?

• 1 month ago

i would hope hes not doing that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They spread it, they are dancing now while world suffer. How is that Trump's fault. 

• 1 month ago

so obama funds the wuhan laboratory that created it, but it's trump's fault? trump stops people from china from coming and he's labeled racist and other such bs from lefties, then they say, why didn't he do it sooner? wassa matta wit u, gisseppi?

• 1 month ago

Utterly absurd. The whole basis for that requires one disregard the global nature of the pandemic. 

If anyone is going to be cheating it's the Dems with ballot harvesting, etc. 

Exactly what is "Acted normally", as the CDC, WHO and medical community has been all over the map with their information, recommendations, and protocols. There has been and still is no "normal". 

• 1 month ago

Absolutely ridiculous.

The nation was in fact doing tremendously well before COVID.  Trump could have easily coasted to re-election based on that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.