What is this rash on my arm?

I’m not a medic, rashes can have many causes, it does look a bit like shingles but I’d doubt that if  it’s on your arm only. Is it on your torso as well? 

And does it hurt? If it hurts what kind of pain - if it’s a deep sharp pain incomparable to anything you can think of, again it could be shingles. But as I say I think that’s doubtful. Maybe scabies? You should probably see a doctor, if it is shingles they may give antivirals - I left mine too late and now I might be left with permanent nerve issues.

Source(s): I had shingles

It could be anything although you should see a doctor to be certain. It sort of looks like a bruise and, if it is. could be indicative of leukemia. Or, it could be a simple rash.

dont ask me mate

• Lili

Don't ask for a medical diagnosis here. We are not doctors. See one.

I would ask a doctor, best I can say its some sort of rash.  Hoping you aren't the first recorded case of smallpox in a century.

i would ask your doctor about it

• Andy C

Go to the doctor you are trying to avoid. 

That could be anything from poison ivy to scabies. Nobody can diagnose a rash from just a photo. Next time, give details.