Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

Should I call the police?

some creepy guy online wants to see pics of me in my underwear. should I call the cops?

4 Answers

  • adam
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

    better idea. Make him pay you for the pics. DUHHHH. 

  • Kieth
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Yes you should.

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Take a photo of the chat log and send it to the police or fbi. They will take care of the rest.

  • donnie
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

    Go ahead I guess. You can also tip it to the FBI. That way you don’t waste the cops time calling them at a weird hour to report a creep in the internet. If you must go to your local PD or SO or CO or whatever call the non emergency line or go in person at a normal hour of the day. Not when you’re up at three on the morning thinking about it. You would be surprised the things people report to the cops thinking they can do something about it. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.