Anonymous

What does it mean when a guy likes puts his face so close to yours?

He is much taller than me and everytime he's around he stares at me. A girl said he likes me cause he thinks I am cute and shy and that I look like the type of girl who will never betray him (her words). I don't know if I shoulf believe her, it looks like a joke to deceive me. And I won't fall for it. This guy once put his face close to my face to see my wound (I had just had a small bike accident, he just put his hand on my forehead putting my hair aside and just saw it and asked what happened). His face was so damn close to mine and I have never had a guy's face so close to mine so I just stepped back and he looked at me in a worried way. I am really shy and not used to guys being so close. In those seconds I was able to memorize his face, his colors, his golden eyebrows and noticed some rings around his green eyes. When I blushed, he raised his eyebrows and smiled. When he came back to help me with the job he was all happy and in a good mood, kept whistling and when he passed by me he smiled, blushed, and then turned his head to look at me. The guy is extremely cute but his behavior makes me be afraid of him. What does he want? Why doesn't he respect the distance and puts his face close to mine? Does he like doing that cause he's tall and likes to show off?

Yeah he's doing it because he's tall. 100% wants people to notice that.

• T J

Do not believe what anyone tells you about another liking you. If he likes you so much, let him make the first move.