Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 4 weeks ago

In my country I am in  Engineering school studying Computer Engineering .I get the bachelor and the msc in 5  years all together.I want to?

work as a software developer and make lots of money.Should I also study Computer Science in a college that has partnership with a foreign University and get a bachelor s degree from there?I want to give emphasis to the software part.

1 Answer

  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

    There is a career counseling office at your school. Go talk to them and make a plan.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.