Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Are you banned from a store if you was never told you are?

Are you banned from a store if you was never told you are? If yes how the hell do they expect you to not come back?

Maybe, but you won't know until you try to go back.

One of my sisters has been though, for shoplifting.

• You can be.

Say you were caught on tape for theft, harassment whatever..but you left the premises before you could be told. 

You obviously wouldn't know (those common sense should tell you otherwise) until you tried to return and couldn't gain entry.

I've never been banned from a store hun.

• Kathy

I have never been banned from a store. One of my sisters has been though, for shoplifting.

• yay

If you've done something that would cause them to ban you, they don't have to inform you that you've been banned. They can, however, refuse you service next time you try to shop there. 

no but the store can make it clear by intimidation so you will not go in there again.

• Susie

Of course. Even if you weren’t told you should have the brains to know that whatever you did to get banned would result in that.  Stop feigning innocence. 

Yeah I got banned from every jewelry store in NYC. 

Yes. They reserve the right to refuse entry to their store whether you knew it or not.