Can someone help me find this Batman movie?

Right so when I was little there was this Batman animated movie or something I watched and it’s been in the back of my head forever 

I’d like to re watch it cuz when you’re that little you don’t really get movies you just watch them. The movie had multiple versions of Batman, I know there was one shadow Batman kinda like a vampire, I think a robotic Batman and a last Batman that I can’t remember for the life of me. They were saving people and I remember the shadow Batman being in the afternoon saving some kids in what seemed like an industrial area or something ( facts may be completely wrong to be honest, all I know is there was a movie and it had different Batmans/Batmen? And I’m pretty sure shadow Batman was a thing.)

I’ve tried searching movie with multiple batmans and shadow Batman and robotic Batman and Batman animated series and it’s just no where to be found

I’d really appreciate it if someone could help me

Favorite Answer

Batman: Gotham Knight. It was an anime anthology film that is supposedly set in between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. 

You are describing the first part of the film, "Have I Got A Story For You", which is about 3 teens guessing what kind of being Batman is (a shadow, a robot, or a monster). 

https://youtu.be/0beX8b4zX5E

Youtube thumbnail